Spanish tutor recommendations?

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
h2olilly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Spanish tutor recommendations?

Postby h2olilly » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Can anyone recommend a Spanish tutor. I have had tutors in the passed, but haven't been overly impressed with them, so any suggestions would be apreciated.

bmike1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Spanish tutor recommendations?

Postby bmike1 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Where do you live? How far will you travel?
:-)~mike~(-:
sanbartoloian
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby sanbartoloian » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am

My tutors have been great. I have been lazy. I have found I wanted people to teach me Spanish without my effort to learning it. I am working on it... honestly.... :roll:
rgbjr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby rgbjr » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 pm

sanbartoloian wrote:My tutors have been great. I have been lazy. I have found I wanted people to teach me Spanish without my effort to learning it. I am working on it... honestly.... :roll:

Hello
I have the same problem. Just lazy. My wife's been trying for 37 years and I still can not learn. I have to learn Spanish because I have been living in Camacho for over 2 years now. Very embarrassing on my part. I need a good push.
Bobby :D
Magnolia

Postby Magnolia » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:27 pm

hello,
I'm not a Spanish tutor, but I am a language student so I'm very interested in a language exchange (Spanish by English) I want to be an interpreter that is why I need improving my language skills .
At first we can practice at Miraflores city hall library or at Icpna study hall, well if you really want to learn my language, you can send me a email to [email protected]. :D
seb2010
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby seb2010 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:19 pm

h2olilly wrote:Can anyone recommend a Spanish tutor. I have had tutors in the passed, but haven't been overly impressed with them, so any suggestions would be apreciated.

what's your Spanish level? I love my teacher! She teaches at Pacifico and has worked with many diplomats. She will come to you or you can meet in a neutral place if you prefer. Elizabeth Vigo Ván Dyck - [email protected]. PM me if you would like her phone number.

Suerte!

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register