Interested in acting? Backstage?

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
alexPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member

Interested in acting? Backstage?

Postby alexPeru » Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi everyone,

As a lot of you know, the Good Companions, lima's only English speaking amateur theatre group, put on a Christmas Pantomime in December. We will be doing Aladdin this year, on the 7th and 8th of December. The group will be holding auditions this coming Thursday October 18th, for anyone interested in participating in the show (actors, singers, dancers, backstage, beer tasters, costume makers, etc), so please come along if you're interested. The auditions will be held in the Church of the Good Shepherd (the hall at the back of the church), and the bar opens at 7:30pm for those who may need a splash of Dutch courage. Please PM me if you have any questions...

Hope to see some new faces!!

hnplatter

Re: Interested in acting? Backstage?

Postby hnplatter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:28 pm

!!! I am so happy that I saw this post! :) I moved to Lima this past monday (with very little spanish) as a medical volunteer for Catholic Medical Mission Board... I definitely need to find some activities (and friends!!).

I grew up doing some musical theatre and I sang for the University of Florida doing operas, choir etc. I get back to Lima from Huancayo on Thursday but I'm not sure what time... Hopefully I will be able to make it! If I can not make it, are there any other times for someone new to show up/audition/etc?

Thanks!!!

Heather
alexPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby alexPeru » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 am

Hi Heather, welcome to Peru! Just let me know closer to the day - if you can't make it, we can sort something out! Talk to you soon!
Jalapenomel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Jalapenomel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:33 pm

alexPeru wrote:Hi Heather, welcome to Peru! Just let me know closer to the day - if you can't make it, we can sort something out! Talk to you soon!

I sent you a PM!
alexPeru
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby alexPeru » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:02 am

Hi there! I'm afraid I haven't received anything... if you'd like, you can email me:

alex[at]goodcompanions.pe

Thanks!

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register