Emergency dentist needed - solved!

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
JanD
Gold Member
Gold Member

Emergency dentist needed - solved!

Postby JanD » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:00 pm

This early morning, having a good breackfast with warm, crispy rolls, the bread appeared to be to crispy!
Suddenly a large piece (old filling) of one of my front teeth came loose!!
Imagine: at the beginning of the weekend: total panic :(

The prospect to go out with a new friend (and she has a really wonderfull set of teeth) with a mouth, unable to smile without showing a large hole was just :oops: horrible :oops: .

As always in such circumstances I start searching the ExpatPeru Forum to find a dentist in Miraflores recommended by some of you. :!:

From the reviews I selected Dr. Carlos Cueva and called him around nine. Without any hesitation he made an appointment for 12.00hrs.
When I came a little bit before 12, he already was there and received me very friendly.
To make a long story short: he replaced the filling in a very efficient and qualified way and now I'm :D smiling :lol: again and my weekend saved!

Dr. Carlos Cueva. He speaks perfect english. cell phone is 991216060. 319 Schell avenue, suite 606, miraflores, Lima
http://www.odontodigital.com [email protected]

Elsa

Re: Emergency dentist needed - solved!

Postby Elsa » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:44 pm

I am very pleased because I had a very good experience. Dr. Cueva was right on time and also spoke good English. Its a very clean office and very centric place in Miraflores. Highly recommend to all my friends. 319 schell avenue, suite 606, Miraflores, Lima. www.odontodigital.com cellphone 991226060.
michael2015

Dental emergency

Postby michael2015 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:02 pm

"I am very satisfied with the treatment that I received Odontodigital. I went there with a tooth infection/abscess that required emergency treatment. In addition to treating my tooth, Dr Cueva did everything they could to help with the pain and swelling, and checked up to see how I was doing after hours. They even stayed later to help me on a Saturday; excellent explanations before and during treatment in fluent English, transparency in costs, comfortable feeling, very clean and modern consultory with a extreme sterile way of working. They were also happy to meet all of the paperwork that my travel insurance required."
You feel very relaxed when your in their hands. Thank you again Dr. Cueva. He is located at 319 schell avenue, suite 606, 6th floor, Miraflores, Lima.
Tel. 4476153, Cellphone: 991216060 email [email protected] www.odontodigital.com

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register