PROMO OFFER?

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
Philipc4u59
Gold Member
Gold Member

PROMO OFFER?

Postby Philipc4u59 » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 am

GM fellow expats,

I was informed of a promo offer here in Lima; that allows the purchaser to enjoy restaurants, hotels, etc. - for little or no cost. The only other info I have is that the promo costs - $200 @ year; a good deal if you use the promos.

I had a similar promo offer in the US; the "Money Stretcher" - sold when I was going thru my divorce.
A classic WIN-WIN for everyone; the participating merchants get no cost advertising for their products or services & the purchaser has the opportunity to "experience" these offers & hopefully become a new customer.

If anyone can help me identify the company that is offering this promo; please advise.

Every one likes to "s-t-r-e-t-c-h" their dollars or soles (especially Chi Chi),
Philip :roll:

Philipc4u59
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: PROMO OFFER?

Postby Philipc4u59 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 pm

I find it difficult to believe that no one knows of this promo; you get FREE dinners, hotel stays, attractions, etc. - for a nominal price of $200; which is quickly recouped with the use of maybe 2 offers.

I want to buy some offers to use as incentives for my sales reps for coffee; have had eleven (11) people respond (from my expatperu post) - but have potentially lucrative commission work for 30 or more.

Philip :roll:
PS - enjoy the simple things in life - premium coffee & FREE promos!!!

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register