I found a english speaking dentist

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
gringoinlimaperu

I found a english speaking dentist

Postby gringoinlimaperu » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:43 pm

We'd like to recommend a dentist in Santiago de Surco--Her name is Giselle Del Carpio Robles. Her dental office is Dental Connection, and is located in the District of Surco (3 blocks from Av. Benavides).

She is super nice, professional, and trustworthy. Her English is very good (fluent). The neighborhood her practice is located in is very safe and there are parking spots available, if needed. The dental office is nice and clean. We (my husband & I) have had teeth cleanings, whitening, fillings, and regular check-ups. She sends reminders every 6 months for preventive check-ups as well. We are very pleased with the work she has done. We are so relieved that finally we found a dentist that we can communicate with and trust. On another important note, she does not make any difference with prices between locals and foreigners as many other dentists will do here in Peru. She is very honest and upfront.

We'd like to recommend a dentist in Santiago de Surco--Her name is Giselle Del Carpio Robles. Her dental office is Dental Connection, and is located in the District of Surco (3 blocks from Av. Benavides).

She is super nice, professional, and trustworthy. Her English is very good (fluent). The neighborhood her practice is located in is very safe and there are parking spots available, if needed. The dental office is nice and clean. We (my husband & I) have had teeth cleanings, whitening, fillings, and regular check-ups. She sends reminders every 6 months for preventive check-ups as well. We are very pleased with the work she has done. We are so relieved that finally we found a dentist that we can communicate with and trust. On another important note, she does not make any difference with prices between locals and foreigners as many other dentists will do here in Peru. She is very honest and upfront.

Contact number: 984129841 Email: [email protected] FB: dentalconnectionperu

southwestjoeinperu

Re: I found a english speaking dentist

Postby southwestjoeinperu » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:52 pm

I was also a patient of Giselle del Carpio Robles and have full documented evidence to prove this.

My experience was very negative and still causes me problems to this day. After my appointment with her I began to experience substantial pain, so I returned to my home country to be seen by my family dentist. He found that not only had Giselle caused irreversible damage but that at least some of her treatment had not even been necessary. Although he was able to decrease the pain, it has not been possible to eliminate it completely.

To this day I continue to suffer because of what Giselle did to me. I hope to warn others so that they do not end up in a similar or worse situation.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register