LED lights

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
Guiri
Gold Member
Gold Member

LED lights

Postby Guiri » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:21 am

Where to find decent LED strips ?? Looking for smd 5630 to illuminate a paludarium. Are there any chinese shops specifically selling electric material?
Cheers ANDY

crazytacoperu.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: LED lights

Postby crazytacoperu.com » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:09 pm

There are places in downtown Lima, i think on Abancay that sell all kinds of lighting and I have seen similar items. Right now they have lots of Halloween decorations, but I am sure you could find the lights you need.

Its a little nuts, but pretty safe in the daytime. You need to go to the Calle Capon with a market called the Bario Chino.
On google maps look for Andahyalyas and Jiron Ucayali: https://www.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=-12. ... ut=classic

You probably should go with someone who knows the area. There are ALL kinds of lights stores around that part of town.
..A Peruvian once asked me:what's the difference between special and abnormal?.....well my answer was : Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus..
Guiri
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Guiri » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:26 am

Thanks a bunch...I will try my luck some day there! :D
crazytacoperu.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby crazytacoperu.com » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:08 am

Guiri wrote:Thanks a bunch...I will try my luck some day there! :D

send me a private message and I can get you an address this weekend when I visit downtown Lima with my GF.
..A Peruvian once asked me:what's the difference between special and abnormal?.....well my answer was : Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus..

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register