Flying with pets

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
Stacy_E826
Silver Member
Silver Member

Flying with pets

Postby Stacy_E826 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:22 am

Is anyone familiar with the process of flying pets internationally?

I have two lion head rabbits and german shepherd that I would like to bring with me to the United States. I got in touch with a company here in Lima that does all the paperwork and shipping called PetWings. They estimated that flying one rabbit would be 800 USD. Does anyone know if this is about right or should I do the process on my own?

danjaker
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Flying with pets

Postby danjaker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Stacy_E826 wrote:Is anyone familiar with the process of flying pets internationally?

I have two lion head rabbits and german shepherd that I would like to bring with me to the United States. I got in touch with a company here in Lima that does all the paperwork and shipping called PetWings. They estimated that flying one rabbit would be 800 USD. Does anyone know if this is about right or should I do the process on my own?

Wow, that must include champagne and dinner for the rabbit in first class too - Sounds a bit much to me, I have known other who shipped larger pets cheaper, so keep checking, but im not sure what they used.
Stacy_E826
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Flying with pets

Postby Stacy_E826 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:00 am

Lol that's what I was thinking. It's insane.

I think I could find someone to watch my rabbits for some time while I save to bring them over to the United States. I must fly my dog as soon as possible because it's hard to take care of 30kg , hyper active, hungry, german shepherd.

If anyone knows any reliable more economical shippers let me know :)

thank you

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register