One week later I am very happy to announce that after 1 month my stomach has given up battling Peruvian food.
Here's what worked for me:
- High carb diet: rice, bread, potatoes. Use salt (you can use a lot of salt) and a bit of black pepper to add flavor.
- No veggies, fruits, no lime/lemon and def no spicy food
- No beef, pork. Some well cooked chicken is fine.
- No diary products (cheese, eggs, milk. Except yoghurt)
- Herbal tea (lots), pref made from (well washed) fresh herbs. Green tea is also fine.
- One teacup of plain yoghurt per day
- Lots of (bottled) water. (at least 2 liters per day, more if possible)
- Try to eat little meals throughout the day to make sure your intestine systems is always busy.
Last night had my first Peruvian cuisine meal (pollo pikante). What a delight!
Hope this information helps other fooks with stomach problems. Thanks everyone for help and advice!