Payment of TAE online...

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
mammamia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Payment of TAE online...

Postby mammamia » Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:05 pm

https://www.migraciones.gob.pe/index.ph ... -en-linea/

Looks like DIGEMIN is moving in the right direction: as of February 10 the foreigner's tax can be paid online. Hopefully, prorroga is next.

marlia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Payment of TAE online...

Postby marlia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello Mammamia,

thank you for the information. For all, please share your experience if you have tried this online payment option for TAE or Exoneracion.
mammamia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby mammamia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Would be nice, indeed. Today I went to DIGEMIN in Lima to pay the TAE and sign up for the online services and... guess what happened. The place was closed for residents, the only section that worked today was an external passports section. Had to cancel my return ticked for today and will stay in Lima until tomorrow night. Lucky, aren't I? That's why I would prefer to do things like the residence tax payment, visa renewal, etc. online instead of going to Lima and wasting my time and money.
marlia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby marlia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Hello Mammamia, sorry to hear what happened to you. Question: for last year, did you get back your CE on the same day after you pay the Prorroga Residencial?
mammamia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby mammamia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:53 pm

marlia wrote:Hello Mammamia, sorry to hear what happened to you. Question: for last year, did you get back your CE on the same day after you pay the Prorroga Residencial?

Last year my wife did it for me. It was the same day in the afternoon. She just had to show them the return ticket: proof that we live outside Lima.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register