Royal Canin Cat food in Lima

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
nik.parent

Royal Canin Cat food in Lima

Postby nik.parent » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Any idea where I can get Royal Canin cat food (preferably near Barranco, Lima)? I've got an old beast of a cat with intestinal issues and that's the only brand that seems to not cause big issues.

Thanks!

bigdaddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Royal Canin Cat food in Lima

Postby bigdaddy » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:37 pm

nik.parent wrote:Any idea where I can get Royal Canin cat food (preferably near Barranco, Lima)? I've got an old beast of a cat with intestinal issues and that's the only brand that seems to not cause big issues.

Thanks!

Ceviche. The lime juice will aid in the cat's digestion.
Large and in charge!
Sergio Bernales
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sergio Bernales » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:02 pm

nik.parent wrote:Any idea where I can get Royal Canin cat food (preferably near Barranco, Lima)? I've got an old beast of a cat with intestinal issues and that's the only brand that seems to not cause big issues.

Thanks!

There's a pet shop at the market at Óvalo Higuereta that sells all kinds of imported pet foods. If they don't have it, they might be able to point you in the right direction. There's also a pet shop in Luis Arias Schereiber, next to Wong Aurora, that sells a lot of imported brands. Good luck.
nik.parent

Postby nik.parent » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:46 pm

Sergio Bernales wrote:

Thanks!

There's a pet shop at the market at Óvalo Higuereta that sells all kinds of imported pet foods. If they don't have it, they might be able to point you in the right direction. There's also a pet shop in Luis Arias Schereiber, next to Wong Aurora, that sells a lot of imported brands. Good luck.

Thanks Sergio! I'll check it out!

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register