U.S. Notary Public in Lima

Answers to your qestions about moving to and living in Peru,

Moderators: Alan, adrian Thorne

Polaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

U.S. Notary Public in Lima

Postby Polaron » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:53 am

Hi next month I'm going to need the services of a notary public and this is for a matter in the United States. It's for a telephonic court hearing that I will be participating in. If necessary I will use a notario publico. but the organization will want to send some paperwork to the notary first and receive that paperwork back before the hearing takes place. Besides for this a function notario publico is really Overkill.

Even I don't know what to expect and I doubt many of the folks from Peru will understand what is being asked of them or when to move on it. I myself am a notary public however my commission is about to expire and besides I can't notarize something that I myself am involved in.

The first thing that comes to people's minds might be to go to the US Embassy but that's clear on the other side of town from where I live and I would just about rather do anything than have to go there. Plus I can't even be sure that they would be willing to perform this kind of service.

The person I ultimately select should be able to read write and speak English since he or she will be participating in that language. Thank you everyone.

Professional, bilingual writer at your service.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register