1) Americans like to keep some distance from other individuals, but Peruvians have no problem being very close and/or touching each other. Peruvians often think that Americans are rude for keeping that distance.
2) I have experienced no difference.
3) When I first arrived in Peru 20 years ago, everyone wanted to have interaction with me and I detected a high level of respect. Now, I am just another foreigner and being American, I no longer have the respect as before.
4) It is according to the class of the overall group. If a high level group, then yes. For a middle to lower class group it does not seem to matter.
5) To a Peruvian, being late is expected and proper nearly always.