Wedding Proposal in Lima: Free wedding proposal video

Answers to your qestions about moving to and living in Peru,

Moderators: Alan, adrian Thorne

visionk13

Wedding Proposal in Lima: Free wedding proposal video

Postby visionk13 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 pm

Hey fellow expats I hope Lima is treating you as lovely as it has treated me over the years since I first visited. I was wondering if anyone knows of a fellow expat or even a local that would like to surprise their partner with a marriage proposal. I’m a pro photographer and videographer based out of Miami Florida and looking to share my work with others that may appreciate it. To show my love Peru and the community I want to offer this absolutely free of charge. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime at +51 945-122-649 I’m also on Whatsapp at the same number, cheers :D and hope to hear como you soon.

woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Wedding Proposal in Lima: Free wedding proposal video

Postby woodchuck » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:41 pm

What's the catch?
Nothing in life is - FREE? :roll:
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Maybe it is a way to show the engaged couple his work so they consider him for a job as a wedding photographer. Dunno.. just speculation on my part....but if that is the case, there is nothing wrong with a free trial! Or maybe he is doing it just for fun.

Either way, it seems like a very generous offer. Good luck!
visionk13

Postby visionk13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:30 pm

woodchuck wrote:What's the catch?
Nothing in life is - FREE? :roll:

No catch, just a gesture of good faith to the community and Peru as a whole. This is a fantastic way to show my work and help out a fellow expat or even a local in the process. I would also like to state that I would work with a team (1-2 Other Individuals) and I would be responsible for any compensation. Now if you know of anyone feel free to give them my number and I will be happy to consider them.

Cheers,

Robert C.
windsportinperu
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby windsportinperu » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:01 am

Robert, thanks for your kind offer :)

it is a good way to get new friends in the expat-community and to promote the quality of your services, as well.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register