What's with all the FOR SALE signs?

Answers to your qestions about moving to and living in Peru,

Moderators: Alan, adrian Thorne

eugene.in.peru
Silver Member
Silver Member

What's with all the FOR SALE signs?

Postby eugene.in.peru » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:03 pm

:?: I just got back to Lima after spending 3 months in the states, and seems like everywhere I go, every building has "SE VENDE" sign. I don't remember seeing that many last year when I was here? Anything in particular that is happening in Real Estate market that everybody just feels like selling?
I'm not really seeing prices go up or down but the quantity of signs seems to increase, due to political crisis? Economy changes? What is it that is driving it?

Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What's with all the FOR SALE signs?

Postby Formidable 1 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:40 am

eugene.in.peru wrote::?: I just got back to Lima after spending 3 months in the states, and seems like everywhere I go, every building has "SE VENDE" sign. I don't remember seeing that many last year when I was here? Anything in particular that is happening in Real Estate market that everybody just feels like selling?
I'm not really seeing prices go up or down but the quantity of signs seems to increase, due to political crisis? Economy changes? What is it that is driving it?

Maybe their Peruvian shelf life is up and they're trying to escape.
It would interesting to know how many are actually sold.
Alpineprince
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: What's with all the FOR SALE signs?

Postby Alpineprince » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:02 am

I guess it would depend on the district, here where I live, I do not see much for sale other then new construction.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register