Waiting period for Naturalization Process after turning in documentation

Answers to your qestions about moving to and living in Peru,

Moderators: Alan, adrian Thorne

Juan de los Altos

Waiting period for Naturalization Process after turning in documentation

Postby Juan de los Altos » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:30 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knows the current wait time for having all the documentation processed for Naturalization. It's been 30 days as of today, but I can't seem to find a place to check my expendiente online and, of course, the number they gave me (01-200-1000 ext 1461) is constantly busy or disconnected.

Is there somewhere online where I can check the processing like they let us do when we get our CE? Has anyone been lucky enough to complete the process recently?

Thanks in advance! :)

cassandra

Re: Waiting period for Naturalization Process after turning in documentation

Postby cassandra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:29 pm

Hello!
I have been waiting two months... they don't always do the paperwork the moment they get it, btw. Thats what happened to me. It stayed in the migraciones out basket almost a month. I have been checking on Facebook groups, and people have waited between 2-9 months recently, depending if they had observations on their applications or not (i.e. needing more documentation etc). A friend two years ago waited a year, then was denied, even though she was married to a peruvian. Apparently the most important is having income. Aaaaaanyways, Its a bit all over the board.
Did you try this link?
https://sel.migraciones.gob.pe/servmig- ... amiteIMRev
Let us know when you have success.

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register