Getting Peruvian Residency For my 18 Years old Daughter

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
farman

Getting Peruvian Residency For my 18 Years old Daughter

Postby farman » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:17 pm

Hello there,

I am a Pakistani citizen. I came to Peru with my family. I got Peruvian residency "Carne de Extranjeria" on a work basis. After I got the card, the Peruvian Visas of my children were expired. Then I applied for their "Carne de Extranjeria", and the migraciones, accepted the application, But one of my kids was 18 years old, migraciones didn't accept her application, They said that "she needed a letter to demonstrate that she is single, and you can get that letter from Pakistani embassy. "
But there is no Pakistani embassy in Peru. And her Peruvian visa has expired if she will go back to Pakistan she will need to get Peruvian visa again. Peru embassy is in China and they deal with the Pakistanis and they hardly issue the visa to Pakistani citizens.
I wanna get her residency as soon as possible. Please, suggest me a solution to solve the problem.

Regards,

Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Getting Peruvian Residency For my 18 Years old Daughter

Postby Wiracocha » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Hello farman,
Interesting predicament to normal on visas.
Having a little think about your words, may I suggest to you that there is both a Peruvian & a Pakistani Embassy in Santiago, Chile. Contact details for both are on the Internet.

"They said that "she needed a letter to demonstrate that she is single, and you can get that letter from Pakistani embassy. "...well, maybe you could get that letter from the Pakistani Embassy in Chile???? Easy-peasy !! :-)?

OR,if you actually need another visa for her, do you think that you could organise your daughter's visa through those two...forget about China.

If that turns out to be possible. maybe you can do it from here...but if that's not possible, then you & your daughter could fly down there....3 1/2 hours flight, and you can get cheap airfares also on the internet.

I don't know anything about what type of visa she has....is it like a normal Peruvian Tourist visa ?

Hope this helps...revert if you can clarify anything more.

Cheers,
Wiracocha.
Retired Aussie in Peru
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:50 am

That's an unfortunate situation, and one most of us would not have predicted either.

Wiracocha's advise is good. Years ago, I was asked for a "Certificado de solteria", and this was solved by a trip to the embassy where I swore an affadavit. Luckily though, my embassy was in Lima.

But the question is, will she be able to enter Chile without a visa? Somehow I doubt it, but for now it's the best possibility.

The other option, and it is not a good option, is that she continues to overstay and pays the fine whenever she leaves. But, if she is going to study in Peru, or work, she will really need to have her paperwork in order.
fanning
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby fanning » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:46 am

Maybe you can find out if it is acceptable to make a Declaracion Jurada de Solteria, maybe with a legalized signature.

Something like

DECLARACIÓN JURADA

Ley N° 27444 Ley de Procedimiento Administrativo General

El que suscribe, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, con Pasaporte N° xxxxxx, con nacionalidad xxxxxxxxxxxx, con
domicilio real xxxxxxxxxxxx.

DECLARO BAJO JURAMENTO que a la fecha de la presente mantengo mi estado civil de
SOLTERO, no habiendo contraído matrimonio civil ni religioso en ninguna municipalidad a nivel nacional e internacional.
En caso de resultar falsa la información que proporciono, declaro haber incurrido en
el delito de falsa declaración en Procesos Administrativos – Articulo 411º del Cogido
Penal y Delito contra la Fe Pública – Título XIX del Código Penal, acorde al artículo 32ª
de la Ley Nº 27444, Ley del Procedimiento Administrativo General.

Lima, 30 de marzo de 2019
farman

Postby farman » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Thank you for your replies.

It is very hard for us Pakistani citizens to get the visa for chile or any other Latin American country.
so she cannot go to any other country. If she will go out of Peru she won't be able to come in again without a visa because her visa has expired.
But when she came to Peru she was under 18 years old, and we couldn't apply for her separately. So we waited for the mother's card. when we got the mothers card then we applied for our daughter, during this time she turned 18.
until her visa was valid she was 17. but when she turned 18 her visa was expired.

So now is there any solution to this problem.

I found some information on the immigration website. Please take these into consideration.
Attachments
5.png
information in english 3
5.png (126.94 KiB) Viewed 561 times
3.png
information in english 1
3.png (111.48 KiB) Viewed 561 times
2.png
information in english 2
2.png (118.45 KiB) Viewed 561 times
4s.png
information in spanish 1
4s.png (137.28 KiB) Viewed 561 times
1s.png
information in spanish 2
1s.png (152.11 KiB) Viewed 561 times
Wiracocha
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Wiracocha » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:26 pm

@farman,
IF I can be of any useful help by putting you in contact with an appropriate person, I will send you are private message...no promises though....am waiting for advice.
Cheers,
W

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register