"Expat Information" Forum Guidelines
* Posts and attachments should be in English when possible. If not, we ask that you attach a translation. Posts in other languages may be deleted at the moderators' discretion.
* Posts and Personal Messages (PMs) should be constructive and courteous and the same goes for nicknames, avatars and anything else related to one’s profile. Please, no personal attacks or insults against other forum members.
* Please stay on-topic when posting in an existing thread. This is particularly true in the Expat Information forum, where off topic conversation in a thread makes the important information hard to find. The Information section will be strictly moderated for on-topic and veracity. Other sections will have more leeway.
*Don't troll the forums. This means posting comments that are just to get a reaction from other members and/or off topic.
* If you'd like to share articles found on another website, please don't post the full article here. It's best to post a few sentences and then a link to the rest of the information.
* Try to refrain from excessive 'quoting' of other posts. When replying to a post immediately above yours, it's not necessary to quote - just hit the 'reply' button.
* Please try to respect the writing conventions as much as possible (spelling, punctuation, capitalization, grammar, and paragraphing). Excessive use of capital letters is not permitted.
*Multiple accounts are not allowed.