Looking for storeage space in Miraflores...

Answers to your qestions about moving to, and living in, Peru,
elf.painter
Silver Member
Silver Member

Looking for storeage space in Miraflores...

Postby elf.painter » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:22 am

I am looking for storage space in Miraflores either commercial or private. I am moving to Lima . I will be shipping household things (approx. 15CM) and need an address for the transport company to deliver to. This will be around the first of June 2010 and will need the storage space for approx. 1-3 months. What I have learned so for is that commercial storage companies are hard to find and that people rent space from private sources. Any suggestions or help will be appreciated.
Gene

sbaustin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking for storeage space in Miraflores...

Postby sbaustin » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:09 pm

There is a commercial storage facility much like the ones that exist in the USA (like Bob's Storage or Public Storage) that is on Av. Arequipa just down from Parque Kennedy. I have no idea the name, but quite possibly somebody on this board lives close by or works over there and can get it.
KarinayTimoteo

Postby KarinayTimoteo » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to bring up an old thread but i was just wondering if anyone knows the the name of the storage place sbaustin suggested in av arequipa? I would appreciate your help.

Many thanks :)
american_in_lima
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby american_in_lima » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:12 am

I use a guy in Villa El Salvador that has some of my office furniture and also all of my furniture for a second home in his storage facility. It is a private garage that he has, so I think he only has two or three customers.

He charges me S/. 170 a month. I have had it there for 2 years. Never lost a thing. Everything is wrapped up and protected in order to avoid the humidity. He owns a moving company, so you'll have to pay for the move to his storage facility.

I have used him to move my offices, my home three times and is very dependable.
Regards,

George
Xibalba

Postby Xibalba » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 am

american_in_lima wrote:I use a guy in Villa El Salvador that has some of my office furniture and also all of my furniture for a second home in his storage facility. It is a private garage that he has, so I think he only has two or three customers.

He charges me S/. 170 a month. I have had it there for 2 years. Never lost a thing. Everything is wrapped up and protected in order to avoid the humidity. He owns a moving company, so you'll have to pay for the move to his storage facility.

I have used him to move my offices, my home three times and is very dependable.

I need storage as well; can you PM me this guy's info?

Thanks
american_in_lima
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby american_in_lima » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:51 am

I will publish it for everyone so that other people, if they need it can use him.

They do a great job as a moving company as well.

SPANISH ONLY.
His name is Michael Condore
Cell: 981-191-698
Home: 282-5444

Email: [email protected] (Not sure how much he checks his mail).

Tell him that you are a friend of George, the American business owner who lives near Parque Mora in Miraflores. Be sure to negotiate the price as he starts higher and then expects you to go lower.
Regards,

George
Xibalba

Postby Xibalba » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:27 am

american_in_lima wrote:I will publish it for everyone so that other people, if they need it can use him.

They do a great job as a moving company as well.

SPANISH ONLY.
His name is Michael Condore
Cell: 981-191-698
Home: 282-5444

Email: [email protected] (Not sure how much he checks his mail).

Tell him that you are a friend of George, the American business owner who lives near Parque Mora in Miraflores. Be sure to negotiate the price as he starts higher and then expects you to go lower.

Thanks!
KarinayTimoteo

Postby KarinayTimoteo » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Awesome fantastic!!!

Thanks George!

Return to “Expat Information”

Login  •  Register