pulpa de frutas

Peruvian food. Yum! It is not why we came, but it´s why we stay. Let´s talk about restaurants, ingredients, recipes and more.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

skelly

pulpa de frutas

Postby skelly » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:06 am

I would like to fly home with some fruit purees (lucuma, maracuja, etc). Is Makro the only source (frozen 1 kg. bags)? There must be companies that process fruits into vacuum-packed bags, maybe shelf-stabilized with sodium benzoate? Companies I've found online export overseas with min'm orders of hundreds of kg. Pastelerias tell me they use only fresh fruit, which they should do. ...

FDiH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: pulpa de frutas

Postby FDiH » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:16 am

There are indeed a lot of companies that export fresh, dehydrated, powdered, marmalade, etc. fruits. Best chance is to visit their plant and see if you can buy directly from the plant manager. They have bulk size min order quantities normally so you would have to sell it a bit. You can always say you need samples for an overseas client :)
Ciberdoc

Postby Ciberdoc » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:57 am

Attachments
Captura de pantalla de 2016-12-17 09-53-27.png
Captura de pantalla de 2016-12-17 09-53-27.png (126.92 KiB) Viewed 1874 times
:arrow: Medicine in cyberspace
skelly

Postby skelly » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm fo;;owing up on them.
Cactus fan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Cactus fan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 pm

skelly wrote:I would like to fly home with some fruit purees (lucuma, maracuja, etc). Is Makro the only source (frozen 1 kg. bags)? There must be companies that process fruits into vacuum-packed bags, maybe shelf-stabilized with sodium benzoate? Companies I've found online export overseas with min'm orders of hundreds of kg. Pastelerias tell me they use only fresh fruit, which they should do. ...

Why do you want to take it yourself to Europe?
In Europa, you can buy it as well.

Return to “Peruvian Cuisine”

Login  •  Register