Looking for holiday house for 1 month for November 2017

This is the spot for Peru travel tips and general queries about travel in Peru.

Moderators: ExpatPeruMods, Alan

Andywalters
Gold Member
Gold Member

Looking for holiday house for 1 month for November 2017

Postby Andywalters » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi all,
Does anyone know of any either houses with pools or beachhouses with/without pool available for the month of November outside of Lima eg Mancora, San Bartolo Punta Negra etc etc?
I`m not talking palaces as we`re not rich but somewhere half decent. I`m talking personal recommendations or little known websites with listed prices (annoying habit some have of no prices being listed, though I guess as the old adage goes "if you have to ask then you probably can`t afford it!"), I have obviously checked places like airbnb etc etc
Cheers
Andy

martin_lawecon

Re: Looking for holiday house for 1 month for November 2017

Postby martin_lawecon » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello, Andy. I have a beach house in Punta Negra which is available during November. It has 300 sqm, 2 floors, a small garden, a cool backyard, a very tiny swimming pool (that looks more like a jacuzzi). It has furniture in all rooms. It's clean, decent and mainly used in summer seasons. The price is USD 1,000 but it's negotiable, so feel free to make your offer. If you still interested e-mail me at jmmartinc@hotmail.com. (José Martin) so I can send you pictures of it. Best regards.
Andywalters
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking for holiday house for 1 month for November 2017

Postby Andywalters » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 pm

Thanks martin, I have sent an email to you

Return to “Peru Travel Forum”

Login  •  Register