Personal Assistant

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.

Moderator: Alan

Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
CIA4467

Personal Assistant

Postby CIA4467 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:13 pm

Personal assistant required, must be smart and presentable, must be reasonably confident around clients.. the job will involve contacting existing clients in a customer service role, simply to ensure client satisfaction, on occasion visiting clients as a support to deliver documents etc. Must be able to manage a diary and help in client servicing. This is a personal role, I need someone to help me with my day to day administration. You MUST be able to speak English as I can not speak Spanish. I can afford to pay you USD $ 1,000 per month, the position is not likely to be more than 20 hours per week, you can be home based, but you must be available and must have a computer/ phone. Questions, please ask.
Last edited by CIA4467 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vyshakna

Re: Personal Assistant

Postby vyshakna » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 am

I am interested in personal assistant.I would be interested in learning more about the company and about available opportunities.I have professional experience as administrative assistant and document controller. In addition, I completed two internships focusing on system administration. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you and to provide further information on my candidacy. I can be reached anytime via my Email Vyshakna@gmail.com
knavarro

Postby knavarro » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:39 pm

Has this position been filled? I am interested if you are still looking for an assistant - please let me know. Kate
SoCal21
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby SoCal21 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Good afternoon,

Please forward an email to send my resume.

Have a good afternoon.

Bruno Medina
GrachieO

Postby GrachieO » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi CIA4467!

I hope the position is still available, as I'm very interested in meeting with you and discussing a potential working relationship. My skill set seems to be a perfect match for what you're looking for, here are a couple of examples:

- I have native-level language skills in both English and Spanish.
- I have experience in Customer Service.
- I have worked as a Label Manager (basically, I have organized and managed account administration, processes, reporting, calendar, invoicing, planning and training for several clients).
- I have been a Guest-Office Representative and have also conducted Q&A's with " distinguished guests", in other words, I'm comfortable around people, can give a speech and have been known to smile at visitors.

Also, equally important, I'm both available immediately and looking for a part-time job.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings,
Grace

Ps. Please provide an email-address so I can send you my resume.
mikel fuller

Postby mikel fuller » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello, My name is Mikel (michael) I'm an American living and working in Chiclayo Peru. Not sure if this position is still available but I am interested to hear more about it. I have been teaching English for the past 6 yrs and want to make a few extra bucks. The part time aspect is what is intriguing to me. Ok then, my email is camelskin@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time.
chrisleg

Postby chrisleg » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Hello ,
My name is Christian Legrand ,Im interested in the position and would like to know more about it as well , ill looking forward to hear from you.Please forward an email to send my resume.

Yours in Success
Christian Legrand.
Christianlegrand@hotmail.com
991-940473

Pd : ill post the past jobs

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

LPV CONSTRUCCIÓN INC.
701 E. Sycamore St. Anaheim California - USA
Mr. Luigi Pellegrino CEO
Commercial Adviser ( Work from home )
February 2014 / August 2017

WASAÍ LODGE & EXPEDITIONS
Jr. Billighurst s/n, Puerto Maldonado, Madre de Dios – Perú
Sr . Mario Troncoso ( Dueño )
Receptionist
February 2012/ December 2013

MEGO NETWORKS INTERPRETIA.
2728 Jr. Sinchi Roca Lince, Lima – Peru
Srta Xenia ( Supervisor )
Interpreter ( Work from home )
November 2010 / December 2011

AMBASSADOR HOTEL MILWAUKEE
2308 West, Wisconsin Ave, Milwaukee, WI, USA
Sr. John Lindsey CEO
Recepcionist
January 2008 / September 2010
awolter1

Postby awolter1 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello,

I am interested in the position of Personal Assistant if it is still available. I am Venezuelan/Irish, fluent in both Spanish and English and I have experience in Customer Service and Sales, as well as Secretarial work. If you could send me an email with your contact information I can send my CV for consideration. My email is amanda.j.wolter@gmail.com.

Thanks or your time!

Amanda
Emily

Postby Emily » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:50 pm

Hello,
Is the position still available? I am very interested and would love to discuss further about what is expected for the position.

My email is Emily_blake21@yahoo.com

-Emily
JLamberta

Postby JLamberta » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:14 am

Hello,

I am interested in the position if it is still available. I am a qualified personal assistant with over 10 years experience in customer service. Please contact me directly lamberta.jessica@gmail.com if you would like to obtain a copy of my CV.

Thank you much,

Jessica

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register