Translation

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.

Moderator: Alan

Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
oliverprospero

Translation

Postby oliverprospero » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:55 pm

I need a book translated from English to Spanish anyone know anyone who's really good at this.

Donnie123

Re: Translation

Postby Donnie123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:46 pm

HI I am writer in Spanish i have written 2 books not edited (lack of time) . I can translate your English whatever in Spanish. I am Spanish speaker native. there is behind a translator a proofreader that (after I translate) you should pass for a proofreader; most cheap(student of some university Spanish literature) and very expensive.(professional proofreader)proofreader is advised :D but not necessary. :D

greeting
Donnie123

Postby Donnie123 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:46 pm

HI I am writer in Spanish i have written 2 books not edited (lack of time) . I can translate your English whatever in Spanish. I am Spanish speaker native. there is behind a translator a proofreader that (after I translate) you should pass for a proofreader; most cheap(student of some university Spanish literature) and very expensive.(professional proofreader)proofreader is advised :D but not necessary. :D

greeting
rozzita

Postby rozzita » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:44 pm

I do interpreting and translation as well. I translated a Spanish version of the book finding you by Joey Jaworski. I am reliable with my type of work and translations process. If you are interested send me an email. By the way I'm native Spanish speaker!
Regards!
prismatick

Postby prismatick » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:02 pm

In case you are still looking for options, I'm an experienced translator and would be interested in translating your book. I've translated English into Spanish, (both technical and general English documents for several companies). I'm also a writer and avid reader of both fiction and non-fiction. I'm responsible and highly detail oriented. It's also worth mentioning I'm a native Spanish speaker. Please, shoot me an email if you're interested in my services.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register