Project Manager Wanted

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.

Moderator: Alan

Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
cloudcreations

Project Manager Wanted

Postby cloudcreations » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 pm

We are an American company with offices in Peru. We are looking for a fluent English-speaking individual to work with our clients in Peru and the USA. All work is performed over phone calls and internet screensharing sessions. Background in technology highly desired, Spanish-language proficiency helpful but not required. Work from home option available as well. Working hours will generally be Peru time 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.

Please email your resume to resumes@cloudcreations.com. US or Peruvian citizens welcome to apply.

jander61

Re: Project Manager Wanted

Postby jander61 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Dear Cloud Creations,

I am very interested in hearing more about your company and this available position. I emailed my resume. I have 5 years of project management experience for an industrial machinery brokerage firm out of Boston Massachusetts, and I will be reloating to Lima the last week of April. Thank you for your consideration.

-Jeff Anderson
Marcopolo75

Re: Project Manager Wanted

Postby Marcopolo75 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 am

Hello. I am interested in this position. I currently work as a project manager for US State Department Contractor. I am married to a Peruvian woman and have homes in both Lima and South Florida. I travel back and forth between the two several times per year. I would really like to know more about this position and your company. Thank you.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register