Seeking a writer for short articles about Peru

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.

Moderator: Alan

Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
travelguru

Seeking a writer for short articles about Peru

Postby travelguru » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 pm

I am looking for someone, or a few someones* to help me with some articles about Peru. This is what im looking for:

1. Getting your carnet extranjeria - if you have done this, an article and tips on the process.
2. Marry a Peruvian, again, if you have done this, the process and tips.
3. Any other legal related activities such as buying property, etc.
4. Information and tips about destinations like Arequipa, Mancora, Cusco, Iquitos..... if you have spent time there.
5. Any other information you know very well such as bars and places to hang out in Lima, whats the best? Travel tips within Peru and Lima etc etc..

Write me detailing what you have experience in and what you could help writing with. I am not looking to write a book, articles will be relatively short, simple and to the point. Normally less than 500 words. Some much less.

I normally offer anywhere from $5 - $20 per article, depending on the content and detail, we can discuss the details further if I return your message.
Thanks so much, Everest

ManInFlannel

Re: Seeking a writer for short articles about Peru

Postby ManInFlannel » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:18 am

Good morning,

I just wrote an email to you. Hopefully, my experience will fit what you are looking for. Hope to hear back from you.

Cheers!
PeruScribe

Postby PeruScribe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:27 pm

Greetings,
I’m an American writer originally from New York based in Lima, Peru. I’ve travelled throughout Peru and can provide compelling content on many of the subjects and locations you’ve highlighted; however, travel destination articles are of particular interest due to my experience in the country. I’m capable of writing on a vast and disparate list of subjects. (I’m also widely traveled having spent years in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Pacific.)
Professional-level editing and proofreading is always provided for any submitted content. I’m comfortable with deadlines and dynamic, SEO-friendly keywording for content sites.

Please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

PeruScribe

PS. Capable of providing photo content in addition to timely articles about Peru.
Sarahej

Postby Sarahej » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:37 am

Good Morning,

Are you still looking for articles?
Frankie Teardrop

Postby Frankie Teardrop » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:30 pm

My name is Frank, an Irish Peruvian I am out of New York,
my mother was a Limenia my sister lives in Lima with her family and is a Peruvian-American,
I have been traveling to Peru for decades,
I know the Southern route through Tacna and Arica Chile best.
I have married a Peruvian girl and guided her through the green card process when I brought her back to New York,
Spanish was her 1st language, then came French, then English and Italian.
I'm divorced and involved in the Lima Cultural scene. I've had well regarded gallery shows at several contemporary venues in Lima.
I know just about every gallery in Town and cultural venues and there are quite a few.
The 'Millennials' in Lima are doing the "Pop-up" art events that the same group are doing in Chicago's Art scene today.
I know the music scene well, some theatre, I have started up a weekly listings of major art events.
I know the history going back175 years my Great great grandparenst were histirocal figures in the development ov a united and free Peru.
I now the ocean well and the Atcama sesert as I want to start a treking group to hike around the high deserts of Atacama near Tacna.
I'm going to publish online a blog about the bus journeys around the cities and the Southern as well as Northern routes, it is the best way to travel to really get to know the regions and people, better than flying.
I have expert knowledge of many of the exhusite food dishes and know the regional differences.
The amount and quantity of fruit and vegetables is mind-boggling!
Well if you should need a hand shoot me a message.
Best regards, Frank
frankmac_2001@yahoo.com

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register