Technical support for start up

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
judge.me-latam

Technical support for start up

Postby judge.me-latam » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:14 am

We are an online review app for online e-commerce platforms. We are opening a branch in Lima, Peru and we need highly motivated people , interested in pursuing a tech career with a good level of English. Be part of a starting team in a vibrant business environment. Great career opportunity's inside of the company and many new things you can learn. Having a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is highly preferable and we can develop your skills further inside the company.

If you're interested please send a resume and a small cover letter to [email protected]

Nirborgel

Re: Technical support for start up

Postby Nirborgel » Fri May 24, 2019 2:33 am

Hey, iv' sent my resume via email :)
jumpinjack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Technical support for start up

Postby jumpinjack » Fri May 24, 2019 10:41 am

judge.me-latam wrote:We are an online review app for online e-commerce platforms. We are opening a branch in Lima, Peru and we need highly motivated people , interested in pursuing a tech career with a good level of English. Be part of a starting team in a vibrant business environment. Great career opportunity's inside of the company and many new things you can learn. Having a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is highly preferable and we can develop your skills further inside the company.

If you're interested please send a resume and a small cover letter to [email protected]

You didn't mention the pay. What is it?
Cheers

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register