Bilingual Visitor interested in Piura ESL opportunities

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
Hegadil
Silver Member
Silver Member

Bilingual Visitor interested in Piura ESL opportunities

Postby Hegadil » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 pm

I will be visiting Peru soon and hope to get an idea of what teaching opportunities are available in Piura. Native US very articulate English and intermediate to fluent in Spanish.

doublek278

Re: Bilingual Visitor interested in Piura ESL opportunities

Postby doublek278 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 am

Hi there!

I know this was posted awhile ago, but if you're still here, I'm happy to help! I live in Piura, and your best bet is to look at the universities, Universidad de Cesar Vallejo or Universidad de Piura. I am not sure about UAP or the National university. I also heard rumor of the Montessori school needed an English teacher for children, but I am not sure about that.
Please let me know if I can help you out more. I work at one university, and I have friends at the other.
Johnny-b-good

Re: Bilingual Visitor interested in Piura ESL opportunities

Postby Johnny-b-good » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:52 pm

Hello Doublek278,

I am also looking in Piura for a teaching position. I looked into the university referrals you wrote and sent my applications to them. But I wonder if you have any other suggestions in Piura? Piura seems like a wonderful city with a pleasant atmosphere I would like to experience.

Much Thanks
Jon

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register