QA Test consulting company needed

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
jeffp1105

QA Test consulting company needed

Postby jeffp1105 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 am

I work for a US based company with local offices in Lima. We are in need of approximately 8-12 testers for a short term assignment. We are looking for a single company that can provide all testers under a single contract.

Contractors must have basic MS Excel skills, 1+ year post college experience, their own or company provided laptop (my company can't provide laptops), and (near) immediate availability.

If you represent or know of such a company that can provide this service, please contact me.

Regards,
J

spelle15

Re: QA Test consulting company needed

Postby spelle15 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi Jeff,

If you don't mind me asking, which US based company do you work for in Lima? My wife and I are relocating to Peru for her business at the end of the year. I am currently employed at a large (40,000+ Emp) insurance companies as a Project Manager but I am seeking a F/T position in Lima. I can send you a version of my resume if opportunities are available. Please let me know.

Thank you in advance,
Steve
jfriendly

Postby jfriendly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:02 am

Good evening Jeff,
I am interested in learning more about your QA project. Could you please reach me at: [email protected] and provide a phone number I can call you at?

Thank you
Juan Asorey
rfields

Postby rfields » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:21 am

I am interesting on your post. My company provides QA/QC personnel for electrical and civil works. Could you please let me know what testing are you requesting. If civil works (ie: compaction, concrete compressive strength, slump tests, etc) electrical and fire safety (ie: RCD, grounding, fire alarm systems, etc)
Regards,
Richard
RandyFO

Postby RandyFO » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:21 am

Hi, I recently ordered the development of a mobile application http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/quality-assurance-services/. They provide QA services. I have not tried, but I got the software without bugs and errors. I advise. Good luck.
ConsultUSPeru
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby ConsultUSPeru » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 pm

J,

Good morning, we are a consulting company that seeks out contracts with Peruvian/American companies which seek to cater to their clients' needs and provide exemplary customer services. I am positive that we can fulfill the contract that you are seeking to fill a labor force that will be above average to provide results for your clients. Please contact me today to pursue a relationship that will be mutually lucrative. Thanks for taking the time to reply & I look forward to speaking to you soon!

consultusperu
thowans76

Postby thowans76 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:29 am

Probably it is a good company. To my mind quality assurance outsourcing https://qubit-labs.com/qa-outsourcing/ is a very important moment in business for many companies. It is neccessary to find a good outsourcing organization.
fox_not_megan

Postby fox_not_megan » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:12 am

Frankly speaking, I suggest you hire Ukrainian developers and QA team.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register