Web Designer / Social Media Manager

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
br1973

Web Designer / Social Media Manager

Postby br1973 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:18 pm

We have opened a small restaurant with a beautiful bungalow for rent in Zorritos and we are in search of a web designer and social media manager.
We could build in US but would love to find someone local with a connection to our target audience of travelers from Lima and Ecuador but who also speaks English.
Any leads would be appreciated!

bilal.akhtar

Re: Web Designer / Social Media Manager

Postby bilal.akhtar » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi there,

I was just browsing through when I saw your post regarding website designer required. Well, I would love to be considered for the opportunity as I am a computer engineer by profession. Living and working in Lima since 2013 and I love doing little creative projects on the side as my hobby. I would like to know more details about the project and implementation which we can discuss on coming weekend if that´s alright with you. I can be reached at 958 492 148.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
BA
asgp
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Web Designer / Social Media Manager

Postby asgp » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:18 am

I can help you with the graphics, creative images, creative post, etc... I know a lot about social media as I used them on the past for my own business. PM for any help.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register