Make up to US $800 base plus commissions

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
crazytacoperu.com
Gold Member
Gold Member

Make up to US $800 base plus commissions

Postby crazytacoperu.com » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:00 pm

We have a 4 year old call center. We call the US Mon-Fri from 12 to 8 or 11 to 7. We are hiring 4 new positions. After paid training, the base is $500 for 30 days, then $600 for 30 days, then $700 for 30 days. Then you get an $100 bonus for attendance. If you are doing very well, we might go to $800 after 1 month - but you must be a great caller with attention to detail. We ALWAYS pay on time and work ONLY with US clients. Pay is in dollars. LOCATED near Ricardo Palma and Panama near Parque Tradiciones. Call 241-3568 or 942-771-696 or send your resume to [email protected]. You MUST have excellent command of the English language both written and spoken. NO work at home for this program. However, if you meet or exceed your goals, you may work 1 or 2 days a week from home. Our top callers are earning over US $1000 per month. We have occasional BBQ's and cremoladas for the staff.

..A Peruvian once asked me:what's the difference between special and abnormal?.....well my answer was : Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus..
urbandave

Re: Make up to US $800 base plus commissions

Postby urbandave » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Hi I am interested in your posting. Is it possible to get a bit more detail on how the commissions work. I love commission work.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register