American- Political Science Major looking for Employment in Lima

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
Rachel106

American- Political Science Major looking for Employment in Lima

Postby Rachel106 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 pm

To Potential Employers:

My name is Rachel Caliri, I am a recent Dean's List college graduate looking to expand my global experience before beginning my Masters degree. My significant other is playing professional basketball in the Lima League, so we are relocating to Miraflores in Lima, Peru in May. I am seeking employment, and open to many options. I am TEFL certified, so teaching English would be feasible and enjoyable. I also have experience working with refugees so I have a high level of cultural competence and working through language barriers. Unfortunately, I do not speak Spanish (yet) but hope to work towards my goal of becoming bilingual during my stay in Peru. I love to help my clients at the Refugee Resettlement center work towards self sufficiency, while also working with the local Commission for Human Rights to advocate for civil liberties of all people. I would love to gain a position where my passion and drive to help others will benefit a local organization or company and help me gain new experiences and knowledge towards my goal of making the world a better place. Please feel free to reach out to me via e-mail with any job opportunities or referrals.

Thank you for your time,
Rachel Caliri

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register