English speaking Programmers / Software Engineers / Computer Scientists

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
zygne

English speaking Programmers / Software Engineers / Computer Scientists

Postby zygne » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello all.

This is my first post on this forum.

Short background. I am a European Software Engineer working here in Peru, and on my jobs, yes I have 3 jobs here in Peru, many people have asked me if I know any English speaking programmers who can work here in Peru. Unfortunately, all the English speaking engineers which I know, are working in the U.S or in Europe, and those who work here in Peru, who I know, cannot speak English at a sufficient level. The level of English has to be intermediate or above.

So please, dear reader, If you are a decent programmer, and can speak English at an intermediate level, and are looking for a job here in Peru. Please leave a reply to this post. Don't post your personal information. We can discuss in private.

Thanks

Sincerely

Zygne

isafor

Re: English speaking Programmers / Software Engineers / Computer Scientists

Postby isafor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:43 pm

Hello Zygne,

You're background seems really interesting, and I say 3 jobs seems quite impressive. I've been trying to find out about some potential opportunities; I'd love to know more about your post. I am traveling to Lima in a few months, spare you the personal details for now; but I want to know more about what I could do.

I appreciate it,

Isafor
David Webbs

Postby David Webbs » Wed May 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Zygne,

I'm not a programmer but I am an IT project manager. I have great software solutions analytical skills, of which I have overseen a number software project development from problem definition and analysis to conceptualization of the solution and preparation of software functional specifications documentation to overseeing programmers to code the final solution.

I also understand a lot about how systems in various industries so as to enable me profer a possible software solution to problems clients may be facing.

Also, I have extensive knowledge of open source solutions, website design with content management systems like WordPress and joomla.
I also have deployed a couple of online e-commerce sites using magento, woocommerce and cscart.

Currently, I am about to launch a DIY mobile app creation platform (Mobile App For everyone - Mafe). I'm currently at the stage of acquiring VPS server for the platform.

In a nutshell, I am not a programmer (though I understand PHP code and mysql to a some extent), but I have extensive knowledge of the entire software development life cycle and in deploying software solutions in various industries.

English is my official language where I live and my Spanish fluency is at 48% at the time of this writing.

I would like to know if there are opportunities for someone like me in Peru and I am willing to relocate from my country if need be.

If you would like to discuss further, we can continue privately over email.

Regards,

Gochi
jbeteta

Postby jbeteta » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:37 am

Hi Zygne
I'm .NET programmer and would like to know what type of job can I do for you. I'mPeruvian, my English is good, I learnt it in England.
My email is: [email protected]

Best regards
Jorge
Jez Pops

Postby Jez Pops » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi
I am an experienced programmer with experience in the following:

Programming Languages and Technologies:
Delphi VCL,
Managed VC++,
WinForms,
MFC,
COM ,
VisualStudio,
.Net
C,
C++,
C#,
Java,
Pascal.

Scripting Languages:
Python,
Perl,
PHP.

Database Technologies:
SQLServer,
Access,
Firebird,
MySQL,
Oracle

Data conversions to and from any of these.
Business Systems analysis and Design.
Neural networks
Robotics

I am English, live in England and am currently working as a software engineer looking to move to Peru at the earliest opportunity. Would be very interested to hear from you.
Regards
Jez
Last edited by Jez Pops on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
FastTheBest

Postby FastTheBest » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi,

i am English speaking programmer and i am in Lima - Peru now.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Kind regards,

Bojan
Lzellem

Postby Lzellem » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:06 am

I feel I may meet your requirements. I am already in Peru. Here is my email if you're still looking. [email protected]
wuil

Postby wuil » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:48 am

Hello,

I am a young French software engineer and looking for a job in Lima.
We can continue over private emails.

Cheers,
Wuillaume DALLE
deepvyas

Postby deepvyas » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:55 am

Hello Zygne,

I have check your post details, I have 5+year's of experience in PHP, CI, Shopify, Drupal, Opencart, Magento and more...
Let me know if you are interested in hiring remote developer available during your time zone
I will do my best to accommodate as per expectation

We can discuss further, if interested

Best Regards,
Deep
sanc

Postby sanc » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:32 am

Hi Zygne,

I am a Canadian software engineer that is in transition to moving to Lima to live, work, etc. It would be great if I could get your feedback on working as an English speaking programmer. Maybe even work?

Thanks
woodardc

Postby woodardc » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:33 am

Hello Zygne,

I am an American software engineer living in Peru.
I have four years of experiencing in .NET web application development, two of which are from supporting federal clients in Washington D.C.
I also have experience in SQL, C++, Java, Python and Unity.
For technologies, I have plenty of familiarity with ASP.NET WebForms and Angular/Node applications.
As far as my Spanish goes, it's pretty weak right now but my fiancee is teaching me.
I've no clue if you still read these posts because it's been a couple years, but thanks for your interest, regardless.

Respectfully,

woodardc

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register