Sales Executive Assistant
Job Location: Buenos Aires (Argentina) / Lima (Peru)
Job Type: Full Time
As a Sales Executive Assistant you will be working alongside the Country Sales Managers to create customized trip quotes tailored to travelers' needs as well as, draft email responses for the Country Sales Managers, and supervising with the confirmation of trips.
Using their destination knowledge, our Travel Specialists sell individually designed tailor-made itineraries for our clients. Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent, the successful candidate will have previous sales experience, preferably within the travel industry. In addition, the ability to deliver excellent customer service is paramount.
You should be ready to offer support to the sales team in order to achieve team goals and increase sales numbers, by carrying out sales activities and playing an important back office role. We are looking for self-starters & enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in sales, and a passion for and knowledge of the regions we cover. You will need to have a customer-oriented mindset and be able to work with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
Due to growth we currently need a sales-minded individual that is familiar with these destinations:
- South America (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador & the Galapagos, Peru)
- Central America (Belize, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Aiding the creation and conversion to sale of high quality tailor-made itineraries for current and future clients to your specialty region. You are ultimately responsible for aiding in the planning, selling and implementation of itineraries.
- To make the most of every single genuine 'sales enquiry' received. You need to be able to differentiate between good and bad leads so that we maximize revenue, time and profit.
- Ensure the product sold to our clients and the supporting information is to the highest standard.
Achieve the highest levels of client service at all stages of the process to encourage repeat business to our other regions and destinations.
- Interact with our clients mostly over the telephone and email.
- Keep in touch with product developments in your specialty region, ensuring that you remain a true, local country/regional specialist with up to date commercial knowledge from our providers and understanding of hotels, flights & infrastructure.
- Complete commitment to customer service. It's your goal and our goal to ensure all of our clients return home having had a trip which exceeds their expectations.
Bilingual (English/Spanish), please don't apply if anything less.
Exceptional writing and communication skills - US English
Knowledge/experience of countries or region of specialty.
Previous sales experience.
Have experience living or studying in English-speaking country, at least a year.
Be able to communicate effectively via email and over the phone.
Strong organization, time management skills & be able to work independently.
Customer service and selling skills.
One year contract commitment
Qualified to degree level or equivalent.
Worked previously in travel industry.
To apply for this position please fill out the form and attach your CV and cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for the position (both must be in English).