Sales & Marketing Assistant, Latin AmericaDivision:
Castalia, Latin AmericaReports to:
Vice President, Sales & Marketing (Latin America)Start Date:
Job Description: Castalia is an international television & media company looking for a dynamic individual with a background in International Business and who has a high level of Spanish or Portuguese language skills.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant's duties will cover marketing, sales, negotiations and product analysis for client accounts across 19 countries in Latin America. An ideal candidate would be very dynamic, be comfortable working on a wide range of activities, including but not limited to: Finance, Marketing, Legal, Sales, and Affiliate Relations.
This is an excellent entry/lower level position for any business or marketing student looking to work in an exciting industry in an international setting. The position is based in Lima, Peru and will provide the opportunity to work with major television operators in the region.
Please apply only if you have a good level of Spanish or Portuguese as your working environment will be bilingual, though English is also a very important part of the job as you will be liaising with representatives in London and Atlanta on a regular basis.
• International Business and marketing degree preferred, any university degree acceptable
• Interested in a long-term international work experience
• Native English speaker
• Intermediate Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Computer savvy
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Interest in marketing
• Previous international and/or professional experience a plus
• Monthly salary paid in US Dollars
• Peruvian Holidays are honoured
• 4 weeks (20 days) vacation accrued after one year of work
• Opportunity to travel to trade shows in Latin America
• Private health insurance provided
• Training opportunities available
Please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Fumihiko Suzuki via email to [email protected]
Castalia Communications was founded in 1991 to serve as a catalyst for new communications ventures worldwide from its HQ in Atlanta, Georgia. Over the past 20 years, Castalia has become a leading independent distributor of broadcast, satellite, cable and web-based programming and technology internationally.