Stripping Job in Trujillo?

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
Alienescape

Stripping Job in Trujillo?

Postby Alienescape » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi!
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm trying to find a Stripper job in Trujillo. If you have any info that can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Im struggling to find clubs that do this. I only have a tourist visa and I would be wiling to get a work visa but I want to start working soon. I know some of the places also are half brothels, and I'm okay working at one like this, but I wont have sex. I also would be interested in other work if there is any that anyone knows of but my spanish is very minimal, which has been a problem and I hate teaching English.

Thank you

Slippin' Jimmy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Stripping Job in Trujillo?

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:41 am

Alienescape wrote:Hi!
I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm trying to find a Stripper job in Trujillo. If you have any info that can help me out that would be greatly appreciated. Im struggling to find clubs that do this. I only have a tourist visa and I would be wiling to get a work visa but I want to start working soon. I know some of the places also are half brothels, and I'm okay working at one like this, but I wont have sex. I also would be interested in other work if there is any that anyone knows of but my spanish is very minimal, which has been a problem and I hate teaching English.

Thank you

P.M. me some fotitos. I might have a job for you.

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register