Remote Assistant

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.

Moderator: Alan

Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
AAG2017

Remote Assistant

Postby AAG2017 » Mon May 28, 2018 9:14 am

My name is Ashton, and I own a company in the United States that does appraisals of commercial real estate. I'm in the process of opening an office in Lima that can offer remote assistance to appraisers in the United States. The assistance will be data entry into online databases of commercial real estate projects, research on market trends for real estate values and related factors, researching and writing descriptions of regional areas and neighborhoods in the U.S., Processing photos and setting up work files on Dropbox, and possibly phone calls to either market or confirm details.

I already have the business organized in Lima with a general manager. I also have a real estate appraiser/architect from Lima who will work on developing the real estate business in Lima. Both speak very limited English. I'm looking for a lead person who can understand the needs we have in the U.S. and can help me be the bridge in setting up a business that can begin offering support to U.S. based appraisers. The business needs to be able to expand as demand for the services grow. This person will be in charge of assisting the other managers in finding suitable space, hiring and training bilingual staff, and assuring profitable activity in their department. Level 3 proficiency is needed in both languages. Needs to be in Lima for at least the next 6 months with the ability to travel back. They can be employed by me in the U.S. or by my Peruvian organization. Whatever is easiest.

Ethics and integrity must be unquestionable. I am looking for someone with strong work ethic and problem solving abilities. He or she must be easy to work with and presentable and comfortable in professional settings. I'm looking for someone who can make a plan, execute successfully, and have fun in the process.

Compensation depends on experience. Please email me at ashton.rowles@archstoneappraisal.com if interested. Please submit the following:

- Letter of introduction. (What qualities you have that would make you ideal for the position)
- CV
- Required Compensation or range of acceptable compensation
- Legal and work situation regarding visa type and timeline
- Any suggestions or plans for the business based on the description above

Additional requirements:

-4 year degree required.
-Computer proficiency required.
-legal ability to work in U.S. or Peru required
-ability to travel between Peru and U.S. if need be
-Must be able to work from home until we get office space (2-3 months)

We have not leased office space yet. So, I'm giving my U.S. location:
Archstone Appraisal Group, LLC
1629 K St, Suite 300,
Washington, D.C. 20006
http://www.archstoneappraisal.com

fmejia0358

Re: Remote Assistant

Postby fmejia0358 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:43 pm

HI Ashton,

Please find attached my resume your review.

I hope to hear from you.

Best regards,

Resume : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qafeo5ultyw37 ... 1.pdf?dl=0

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register