Cleaning lady wanted

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
SarzaCriolla
Gold Member
Gold Member

Cleaning lady wanted

Postby SarzaCriolla » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:01 pm

Checked the Services section but didn't see anything there... We are looking for a cleaning lady who is looking to pick up an extra day (or possibly two) of work each week. Just basic cleaning, no laundry, ironing, dishes, cooking, etc. We are willing to pay a little above average for someone who shows up on the day (and at the approximate time) they say they're going to and does a thorough job.

Failing that, maybe someone could recommend a decent agency? The ones we've dealt with (in Surco) lack even the most basic of customer service skills and are really no better than placing an ad in the paper and hiring the first stranger that applies. Any help is greatly appreciated!

rupert

Re: Cleaning lady wanted

Postby rupert » Wed May 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello, my advice is that you should ask your friends if they have a cleaning lady. This way you will surely trust her and maybe you will not pay that much. You're totally right that an ad in the paper will not help you because you can't let a stranger in your house. Just ask your friends and you will surely find someone good.
h2olilly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby h2olilly » Wed May 29, 2013 7:35 pm

My cleaning lady is looking for some extra days. She has been coming to me for 3years and is reliable, honest etc. I will PM you her details.
ericc19

Postby ericc19 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:28 am

Hey,

I need cleaning helper for my home because I am a working woman, and I have a 3 years old little baby.,
So, please could anyone suggest me maid which provide me good service.
Thank you in advance.
satearn00

Postby satearn00 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:13 am

ericc19 wrote:Hey,

I need cleaning helper for my home because I am a working woman, and I have a 3 years old little baby.,
So, please could anyone suggest me maid which provide me good service.
Thank you in advance.

What is your contact details? I have someone i could recommed!

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register