DRIVER - flexible schedule & insured

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

DRIVER - flexible schedule & insured

Postby woodchuck » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:07 am

I am seeking a flexible schedule driver to pick up guests at the airport & drive them to Huaral.
Guests will be Americans staying at my cottage in Huaral; they may want to visit other areas close by.
Need to be bilingual (Spanish/English) & a "people person"; a late model vehicle that seats four (4) min.
You may need to stay in Huaral for several days; your accommodations & meals will be paid for.

This is a start-up situation & you need to be comfortable as an - independent contractor.
You are welcome to bring along your wife or girlfriend* if vehicle space permits ( meals paid for).
Possibly some duties as a tour guide to attractions close by (admission paid for plus meals).
This is a great opportunity to make money & have a good time meeting people & experiencing Huaral.

Please PM me about your mileage rates & rates per hour/day plus any other questions you may have.
Looking to establish long-term affiliations with good/on time workers who are looking to grow with this opportunity for the future. *We do not discriminate based on sex (male/female) for any other factors.

Happy New Year to all,
Philip & Jessi
PS - you (family & friends) are welcome to stay at the cottage FREE if there are no guest reservations.

jumpinjack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: DRIVER - flexible schedule & insured

Postby jumpinjack » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:28 pm

woodchuck wrote:I am seeking a flexible schedule driver to pick up guests at the airport & drive them to Huaral.
Guests will be Americans staying at my cottage in Huaral; they may want to visit other areas close by.
Need to be bilingual (Spanish/English) & a "people person"; a late model vehicle that seats four (4) min.
You may need to stay in Huaral for several days; your accommodations & meals will be paid for.

This is a start-up situation & you need to be comfortable as an - independent contractor.
You are welcome to bring along your wife or girlfriend* if vehicle space permits ( meals paid for).
Possibly some duties as a tour guide to attractions close by (admission paid for plus meals).
This is a great opportunity to make money & have a good time meeting people & experiencing Huaral.

Please PM me about your mileage rates & rates per hour/day plus any other questions you may have.
Looking to establish long-term affiliations with good/on time workers who are looking to grow with this opportunity for the future. *We do not discriminate based on sex (male/female) for any other factors.

Happy New Year to all,
Philip & Jessi
PS - you (family & friends) are welcome to stay at the cottage FREE if there are no guest reservations.

What sort of "free" meals do you offer? Where do they come from? You give a a voucher to a restaurant (what is the restaurant?) or can I go anywhere and give you the bill? I like to have variety, after all it is the spice of life.
Thanks Cheers Have a nice day Happy New Year
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby woodchuck » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:30 pm

If you are doing work for me, I want you to be - happy.
Submit your driver qualifications & we go from there.
Thanks for your interest.
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Formidable 1 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:04 pm

"You may need to stay in Huaral for several days; your accommodations & meals will be paid for."

I dunno man.
That deal sounds so sweet several days could turn into months and you'd have trouble kicking them out.
Squatters rights and all.
jumpinjack
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby jumpinjack » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:19 am

woodchuck wrote:If you are doing work for me, I want you to be - happy.
Submit your driver qualifications & we go from there.
Thanks for your interest.

Simple question. If you want to make me happy, what kind meals can I expect?
Let's try this one. How many guests are you expecting to be driven, daily?
Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Formidable 1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Maybe you can get to choose from these selections.
Looks yummy...
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants ... egion.html
Alan
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Alan » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:44 pm

Good luck with your new ventures, Woodchuck. I imagine anyone interested will PM you.
Cheers,

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register