Job Seeker - Hospitality or freelance work

Employers: Place your job description and contact details here.
Forum rules
Please do not post your services here - This forum is for job offers and searches.
carloso

Job Seeker - Hospitality or freelance work

Postby carloso » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:01 am

I'm newly unemployed :( My aspirations are pretty modest at this point. I just want to feel useful and make at least enough to afford the occasional meal out or movie ticket. I'm reaching out to the expat community in the hopes there's someone here working in hospitality to whom my experience could be more relevant.

I am looking for a job or freelance opportunity. Anything hospitality-related, be it a restaurant, bar, hotel, hostel, etc., full-time, part-time, occasional, whatever. I have 13 years of experience in the restaurant business, mainly as a server, all in the US. Some kitchen experience and FOH management too. I have worked at restaurants inside the Ritz Carlton in Miami Beach, the Epic in downtown Miami, and The Inn at the Market in downtown Seattle, for hotel references. I have workawayed in a couple of hostels in Asia (Vietnam and Taiwan) and taught English in Hanoi for three months. My interests are food and wine, books, theater, traveling, languages. Native-like English and native Spanish, legally authorized to work in Peru and Chile.

For freelance, I'm open-minded. Spanish conversation classes, help with errands, managing your Airbnb, whatever. Time is what I have in abundance right now :D

Return to “Jobs in Peru”

Login  •  Register