CUSCO! furnished room or whole place to rent!

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
ad2918

CUSCO! furnished room or whole place to rent!

Postby ad2918 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:14 pm

This is in CUSCO!!!! super close the airport. It has all furniture and includes all utilities (Direct tv channels in ENGLISh, wifi, electric, and water) it has a space in a garage for a car or motorcycle. The room is located in the bottom floor of a mini apartment, and it has access to a garden. I can make the whole place available for more privacy or rent just one room. The neighborhood is pretty secure and the the building has surveillance cameras. My previous roommate from Australia had to leave. Price is negotiable. Call me to find out more 963.761.223.

TheBee2

Re: CUSCO! furnished room or whole place to rent!

Postby TheBee2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:54 am

Why don't you put it for advertisement on Tranio https://tranio.com/? It is an international website with lots of customers from all around the world... There is a possibility you will find your clients faster.
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: CUSCO! furnished room or whole place to rent!

Postby woodchuck » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:34 am

Good info - thanks.
Checked out the site & they have no "footprint" in Lima or South America currently.
Everything was Europe currently.
Best wishes.

Return to “Roommates”

Login  •  Register