Looking for roomates/recidence

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
ElGato

Looking for roomates/recidence

Postby ElGato » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:27 pm

I bet there is more than couple expats looking for places to live, so let’s try this another way around:

Are looking for a place? If yes, fucking great, so am I. Lets find a house and move together! Need at least one mate, but hey, the more the merrier! You can be man, woman, being, gato, carro, you can be Swedish all I care, just be open minded 8)

My price range is something between 1000-1500/sol/month/person. Although, if you can find some absolute jewel but it’s over the range, don’t hesitate to present it. I’m working at Surco so it would be ideal that the place is somewhere close. But again, it would also be an ideal to be a millionaire and live in a penthouse. But that’s for day dreaming.

Something about me:
Im 26y Finnish native entrepreneur and lunatic. I’m now working here in Peru at Team Academy, which is kind of college for entrepreneurs. I usually introduce myself as a business hippie because my relations with the business world are quite mixed. And I’m a pit hippie, whatever it means.

My interests lie in culture, laughing, art, music, rock’n’roll, startups (especially in startup teams and its functions and psychology), circular economy, nonsense, team coaching, behavior in a group, human beings, space, documentaries, self-development, idiotisim, food with chili, cooking, thinking, books, day dreaming etcetc. If you want to know more, do ask.

And please do share this to your friends, pets, anybody who checks outs these two points:
1. Open minded
2. Pays hers/his/its part of a rent.

Ill be posting possible places under this topic and you can do that too. Don’t like me? That’s is fine (says he, aggressively passive)! You can post your own intro and find better suiting mates for you, completely fine for me :)

Contact me any way you feel:
[email protected]
+51 992 587 663 (Cannot call or message back atm, so call till I answer or send message in WhatsApp)
https://www.facebook.com/teemu.pinomaki

Teemu
Ta Taa!
Attachments
_Q5A9232-2.jpg
_Q5A9232-2.jpg (451.05 KiB) Viewed 267 times

Formidable 1
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking for roomates/recidence

Postby Formidable 1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:39 am

ElGato wrote: just be open minded 8)

1. Open minded

What do you mean be "open minded"?
ElGato

Re: Looking for roomates/recidence

Postby ElGato » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:12 pm

Formidable 1 wrote:
ElGato wrote: just be open minded 8)

1. Open minded

What do you mean be "open minded"?

Oi!

Sorry for late answer. I would describe open minded person for someone who doesn't try to control others peoples lives, doings or views.

ps. I already find place and roommates for myself

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register