Roomate required

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
blackpixi

Roomate required

Postby blackpixi » Sun May 19, 2019 1:49 pm

I need someone to live in my 1 bed furnished apartment, it has Front room/dining room, newly refurbished kitchen with separate bathroom and shower.
Own entrance in a secure part of Miraflores, only 1 block from Malecon Cisneros
for more information please call Terely:989418441

Donnie123

Re: Roomate required

Postby Donnie123 » Fri May 31, 2019 10:57 am

blackpixi wrote:I need someone to live in my 1 bed furnished apartment, it has Front room/dining room, newly refurbished kitchen with separate bathroom and shower.
Own entrance in a secure part of Miraflores, only 1 block from Malecon Cisneros

Hello

I am single and i would like know the price. I have family that sometimes will visit me. I do not smoke so I would like a place free of cigarette . I smoked marijuana and I have no problems smoke it around. not other hard drugs, maybe beer , i will estudy and i will have a part time job.
i cook , i am from peru.

well give me detail if it is available

thanks
blackpixi

Re: Roomate required

Postby blackpixi » Fri May 31, 2019 11:50 am

Hi Donnie123

The Price is S/1900 Month, It has not gone yet, so give her a ring on the fone and view it.

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register