Be my roommate in Miraflore- Lets look for a place together!

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
sunnynights

Be my roommate in Miraflore- Lets look for a place together!

Postby sunnynights » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 pm

I've been looking at rooms to rent, and a lot of places seem to rent out rooms for as much as I could rent an entire unfurnished apartment. I find that a bit frustrating, so I was hoping that maybe there are some others out there who share my pain and want to band together to look for a single, furnished apartment together.

I think that will end up cheaper, and we'll have a better range of apartments to choose from.

If you're interested, post here, or send me a message. I'm female, in my early twenties, working at a couple of places teaching English. I'm interested in living in Miraflores, maybe Barranco, but it depends on the apartment. I'd like to move in february 1st, so we could spend the next week looking for a place.

Let me know!

spencer

Re: Be my roommate in Miraflore- Lets look for a place together!

Postby spencer » Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Hi there! I´m also female in my early 20´s. I just arrived and am looking for a place. I begin work next week. Give me a call on my mobil 991057647 as soon as you can and we can meet up!
lpacas

Postby lpacas » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm

hey! my friend and i are also looking for a place! she is leaving end of may but i will be staying until at least september. how long are you here for? we would love to try to find a place if you are interested...let me know.
Peace2009
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Peace2009 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:44 am

Hello,

I am looking for a room as a work space. I have my own apartment so this will only be for limited day time use, but of course I will share both the rent and utilities. I am looking for about one year commitment.

If you are interested my email is [email protected]

Kent
morganerp

Postby morganerp » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Hey!
I had the same idea for march, have you succeeded in fouding somebody, and, particularly, have you succeeded in founding a place?
Eric S
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Eric S » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi everyone! My wife and I have a huge 3 bedroom apartment in Barranco across the street from the Plaza de Armas.

Here is the ad from Craigslist: http://lima.en.craigslist.org/roo/2205721914.html.

I will add pics to the ad soon, but don't let that stop you from contacting me. The apartment is incredible. You can reply to [email protected] for more info. I hope to hear from you (or someone you know looking to rent)!

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register