Looking for room in Lima

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
nakotne

Looking for room in Lima

Postby nakotne » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Hey,
my name is Markus and I'll be working in Lima for the next six month (->till october). So I am looking for a furnished room (around 200$) in an apartment not too far away from San Isidro.
I'd like to share the apartment with spanish speaking people.

If you can offer me a room just write me an email: [email protected]

kyrahamann

Room in Miraflores - services and facilities included

Postby kyrahamann » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:40 pm

We are offering ne bedroom for rent, furnished with a bed, a desk, a TV, a window and a Fridge. It´s very well located in Miraflores, four blocks from El Metropolitano, three blocks from Vivanda Market, seven blocks from Larcomar and the seaside and two blocks from Benavides for easy transportation. The apartment is new and you would be sharing it with only two people. The room doesn´t have a bathroom inside, but it has a bathroom that won´t be used by other people in the house.

The kitchen has all facilities: oven, kitchen, Microwave, etc.
The laundy machine is also available to use.

Price: US$ 320. Includes all services (24 hour security, internet, hot water 24/7, tv cable, electricity, maintenance, once a week cleanning service).

We like cooking peruvian food once in a while, you would be able to try if you are interested!

We have a cute & tender cat.

Call us if interested: 997913973
apuperu

Re: Looking for room in Lima

Postby apuperu » Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 am

Hello :)

We have furnished individual and double rooms available in our shared houses and apartments starting at s/. 750 Peruvian New Soles per month, including:

Internet access, tv cable, washer machine, charges include, free access to all the house (fully equipped kitchen), terrace in some houses, and so on.

Please, visit our websites, or send us an email:
http://www.student-houses-peru.com/
http://apartments-rentals-peru.com/

We also organise activities, and offer you contact to get discounts, and fun!

Looking forward to meet you!

APU PERU - International Student Housing.

Facebook: apu peru
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Cellphone: + 51 992 851 532 (Español) 9am to 7pm Peruvian time. UTC/GMT - 5h
Cellphone: + 32 488 98 38 32 (English, Spanish) 9am to 7pm European time. UTC/GMT + 1h
euroman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking for room in Lima

Postby euroman » Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 pm

nakotne wrote:Hey,
my name is Markus and I'll be working in Lima for the next six month (->till october). So I am looking for a furnished room (around 200$) in an apartment not too far away from San Isidro.
I'd like to share the apartment with spanish speaking people.

If you can offer me a room just write me an email: [email protected]

Markus, on elcommercio.com.pe, you can find a lot of affordable rooms to let.

When I first moved to Peru, I rented a room and paid 300 ($100) soles a month. (all inclusive) It was a room with private bathroom and new furniture in new appartmentbuilding in Magdalena. Unfortunately, the owner no longer rents out the room because he empleado lives now in it otherwise, I could given you her contact number.

http://urbania.pe/index.php?option=com_ ... ubcategory[]/6/tipo/2/preciodesde/50/preciohasta/200/page/2/

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register