01 furnished bedroom for rent - Miraflores

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
shiny
Silver Member
Silver Member

01 furnished bedroom for rent - Miraflores

Postby shiny » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 am

I have 01 furnished bedroom available in my house for rent in Miraflores. Furnished, appliances and bedding. We are walking 02 block distance to malecon Cisneros and all the Miraflores parks. shared kitchen and bath.
The rent is 560 soles per month .
Let me know if you are interested. Pictures available upon request. Just send email. [email protected]

jvimage
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: 01 furnished bedroom for rent - Miraflores

Postby jvimage » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:21 am

shiny wrote:I have 01 furnished bedroom available in my house for rent in Miraflores. Furnished, appliances and bedding. We are walking 02 block distance to malecon Cisneros and all the Miraflores parks. shared kitchen and bath.
The rent is 560 soles per month .
Let me know if you are interested. Pictures available upon request. Just send email. [email protected]

Hi, are you in a house or a highrise?
be as you are

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register