Looking for a Special Situation

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
timothy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Looking for a Special Situation

Postby timothy » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:10 am

I will be arriving in Peru around February.

I am looking for a room in an estate with a swimming pool and a putting green to practice my golf.

It could be part of 'the big house', or a well-appointed bungalow on the Estate beside the pool. Require an outdoor BBQ grill (gas, not charcoal), and of course, a private entrance. Use of the vehicles of the owners of the estate and maid service must be included in the rent.

I can accept up to two (2) room-mates. They must be female, employed, and have acrobatic skills (Go-Go dancers ok). They will split the rent two ways, but I will do all of the BBQ cooking.

I expect a large number of responses from Estate owners and potential room-mates, so special consideration will be given to those who respond soonest !

chi chi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Looking for a Special Situation

Postby chi chi » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Did you allready found something?
gringolandia
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby gringolandia » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:36 pm

You sound too good to be true! Are you the sort of responsible person who will wash (by hand with soft cloths, of course) our Ferrari's after you take them out for your personal use? Also, how are you at handling pet monkeys? Finally, the yoga class we have on the lawn with the Cusquena models three times a week won't be a problem for you, will it? I ask only because some of them prefer to take off all their clothes when they get too hot and sweaty.
timothy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby timothy » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 pm

gringolandia wrote:You sound too good to be true! Are you the sort of responsible person who will wash (by hand with soft cloths, of course) our Ferrari's after you take them out for your personal use? Also, how are you at handling pet monkeys? Finally, the yoga class we have on the lawn with the Cusquena models three times a week won't be a problem for you, will it? I ask only because some of them prefer to take off all their clothes when they get too hot and sweaty.

Your reply is the Top 10 of the hundreds that I have received.

But we will have to negotiate the washing of the Ferraris because that was not part of the original deal. This could be left to the Cusquena models who could reduce their Yoga classes to twice a day, after all, who ever heard of Incas practicing Yoga ?

Security is another issue. I prefer the mansion to have very high walls, but not high enough to cut off all sunlight. Of course this benefits the Cusquena models, too, when they are washing the cars and when lounging around the pool and going to and fro, my bungalow.

I guess the only remaining issue is $$ MONEY... How much are you willing to give me per month to stay at your Mansion ?

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register