BEDROOM FOR RENT FULLY FURNISHED $ 130 PER MONTH Miraflores

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
cassia

BEDROOM FOR RENT FULLY FURNISHED $ 130 PER MONTH Miraflores

Postby cassia » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:20 pm

The apartment is located near the malecon Cisnero in Miraflores close to beautiful parks with a amazing view of the sea . The bedroom available includes one bathroom and access to all the apartment with a good Wi Fi connection , 24 hours hot water, all the apartment is fully furnished with everything you could need .

The bedroom has a bed and good storage.The bathroom has a shower and all good quality. There is a very nice kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, and microwave. The lounge has television, comfortable furnishings, Internet, telephone.etc.

for more info drop me an e-mail : [email protected] & we can arrange a date to visit the apartment , its required one month rent $ 130 monthly + one deposit $130.

Angela AP

Re: BEDROOM FOR RENT FULLY FURNISHED $ 130 PER MONTH Miraflores

Postby Angela AP » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:17 am

Hello Cassia, I'm student and will be in Lima doing internship in March/April for at least 3-6mts. I know that that is far from now, but I hope we can keep in touch in regards this room for rent.
Thanks

cassia wrote:The apartment is located near the malecon Cisnero in Miraflores close to beautiful parks with a amazing view of the sea . The bedroom available includes one bathroom and access to all the apartment with a good Wi Fi connection , 24 hours hot water, all the apartment is fully furnished with everything you could need .

The bedroom has a bed and good storage.The bathroom has a shower and all good quality. There is a very nice kitchen with oven, fridge/freezer, and microwave. The lounge has television, comfortable furnishings, Internet, telephone.etc.

for more info drop me an e-mail : [email protected] & we can arrange a date to visit the apartment , its required one month rent $ 130 monthly + one deposit $130.
ebby

Re: BEDROOM FOR RENT FULLY FURNISHED $ 130 PER MONTH Miraflores

Postby ebby » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:58 am

Hi Cassia, I am definitely interested in the room , im looking for a room! I send you a message so I hope that the room is still available.

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register