Double bed in family house San Borja

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
ThaliaEmma1

Double bed in family house San Borja

Postby ThaliaEmma1 » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello my name is Thalia Orbegozo Emma Im 26 years old I was born in Lima Perú - San Borja I stdy Internacional Bussiness in the University UPC and I rent two b edroom in my apartament. The frist bedroom have a double bed, minibar, table with two chairs, closet and bathroom inside.Is a house family only live three adults and one small dog. You can use the terrace who is a zone of smoking, the grill, the dinnig and living room, the big tv of 55" also use the netflix. The cost for one person is $15 the day but if two persons is $25 also if two persons but you dont sleep in the same bed I can change the double bed for two personal beds.

Sorry for my terrible english and please for view the photos click at the link beacuse I dont understand how I upload the photos

Or please send me a mail: [email protected]

I have another bedroom in the laundry service for $10 the day also with bathromm and you can use the same part of my apartament.

Of course there are all the service!!!

Thaks for your attention and Ill be waiting for your emails.

https://www.airbnb.com.pe/rooms/11221200?preview

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register