independent room

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
waltercuisine

independent room

Postby waltercuisine » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:59 am

It is already taken
Thanks
Last edited by waltercuisine on Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:45 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nemoshark
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Looking for a professional gay roommate

Postby Nemoshark » Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi there,
On a side note to your quest to find a roommate, should you ever need any electrical work done, or appliances repaired I know an electrician who is gay friendly, that's how she advertises her company, and does great work. Just look up on Facebook: Mantenimiento instrumentos medicion y control . Her name is Paola Rodriguez.
woodchuck
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby woodchuck » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:40 am

Yes, I agree about Paola's work - but this should be in another thread. :roll:
Nemoshark
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Nemoshark » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:59 am

woodchuck wrote:Yes, I agree about Paola's work - but this should be in another thread. :roll:

Yes, you're probably right Woodchuck, and it's something I wouldn't normally do. I just happened to see a post specifically requesting a professional gay roommate, and a week before that I saw a post from Paola advertising her business is gay friendly and thought that sharing info might help networking within the gay community in Lima.

For the original poster, there's also a group on facebook that is set up for seeking flat mates in Lima you can try: Flat and Flatmates in Lima.
curveball

Postby curveball » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:46 pm

Nemoshark wrote:
woodchuck wrote:Yes, I agree about Paola's work - but this should be in another thread. :roll:

Yes, you're probably right Woodchuck, and it's something I wouldn't normally do. I just happened to see a post specifically requesting a professional gay roommate, and a week before that I saw a Fr post from Paola advertising her business is gay friendly and thought that sharing info might help networking within the gay community in Lima.

For the original poster, there's also a group on facebook that is set up for seeking flat mates in Lima you can try: Flat and Flatmates in Lima.

Does this mean a gay electrician does better work than a heterosexual electrician? Why should sexual orientation even matter when it comes to offering a service?
ironchefchris
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby ironchefchris » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:12 pm

I don't think anyone believes an advertised sexual orientation means they'd do a better or worse job, but it's really no different than store owners or service providers who advertise that they're Christian. People in sub-groups of society often support each other's businesses be it for nationality, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, etc. - nothing new. Probably works both ways in that people who don't like homosexuals, Christians, etc., can easily avoid using the services of someone who advertises those things.

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register