Urgent requirement for an entire apartment/house in Lima district

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.
Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
Lostinperu2016

Urgent requirement for an entire apartment/house in Lima district

Postby Lostinperu2016 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Myself and my friend are looking for a minimum two bedroom apartment/ house to rent for 6 months. Furnished or semi furnished a necessity. We are both male in our early 30s and clean respectable people. Ideally we would like to live in a gated community/ a secure building with security on site and access control/cctv etc. We are willing to live in central areas but ideally would like to be located in quieter areas outside of Lima maximum 1 hrs drive. Ideally we would want close amenities if not on site for example launderette, gym and supermarket also. We can move in immediately. Please should anyone have any suitable places then contact us asap and we shall come to view.

Polaron
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Urgent requirement for an entire apartment/house in Lima district

Postby Polaron » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Best wishes on your search. You can try doing a Google search for what you're looking for. One thing to keep in mind you need to have permission to sign contracts here in Peru in order to rent a place you will need to have a Peruvian go with you and put the place in their name as well, unless you already have a carnet de extranjería/i].

Furnished apartments or houses are uncommon but they can be acquired. Most landlords prefer to rent for a full year at a time. If you don't have a strong command of the language I suggest you find an English-speaking Peruvian who go with you and who you trust.
Professional, bilingual writer at your service.
Lostinperu2016

Postby Lostinperu2016 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:00 pm

Many thanks for your advice we have a peruan friend who will assist us and is actively seeking. Can you suggest some areas to live with our requirements and any good websites etc
magrarora
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby magrarora » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:07 am

Hi,

We have two rooms available on the first floor of a three storey house. Very Spacious and comfortable.

The house itself is located in a private gated area with 24 hour security, in a very quiet and friendly neighbourhood right on the ocean front.

All kitchen facilities are available; we have a washing machine, hot water and wi-fi. Rent is S./ 1110 for one room, an for the other S/1260 per month (excluding utility bills).

The house is perfectly located with Barranco only 2 minutes away and Miraflores only 15 minutes away on the bus. Outside the gated area you can get taxi´s and buses to go anywhere you want.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

MG ([email protected])

Return to “Roommates / Rooms for Rent”

Login  •  Register