☆ FURNITURED ROOM IN SAN ISIDRO FOR SINGLE PERSON ☆

Searching for a roommate? Describe your shared flat or apartment and explain the living situation and cost. Remember, take all possible precautions before letting a stranger into your home.

Moderator: ExpatPeruMods

Forum rules
This forum is meant exclusively for people looking for roommates, or for people with a room to rent. Don't use this forum to place an advert for your apartment for rent.
ALONX84

☆ FURNITURED ROOM IN SAN ISIDRO FOR SINGLE PERSON ☆

Postby ALONX84 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Hello,
My name is Alonso, I'm renting a bedroom in my flat for a single person. I'm on an 11th floor in a nice building located in Orrantia del Mar neighborhood, in San Isidro, two blocks far from West Javier Prado Avenue and three blocks far from Salaverry Avenue, and just one block far from Magdalena Del Mar district. This one of the most peaceful and safe residential area in the city, 18 minutes far from Magdalena's market and 18 minutes far from the Pacific Ocean, both by walking. I live with my dad and my little dog. We have a warm and reserve family environment. This is the general information:

- Area: 9 mts2
- Bathroom (shared)
- Kitchen and laundry service (shared)
- Internet WIFI included
- Nice and family atmosphere
- Very safe and nice area to live in

I’m asking for S/. 700.00 per month. Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or doubt, I'll be glad to answer them.

Regards,

Alonso Sanchez

Return to “Roommates”

Login  •  Register